Sunday 23 August 2015

You and Me!

Hello Everyone and thanks for your visit.

On Friday I had a parcel of craft  goodies arrive from Sizzix.  I bought several sets of dies and dies with stamps at really good sales prices but I've not had much time to play yet.

I made this card this morning BEFORE going to the pub for Sunday lunch. "Not after" I hear you saying!
It's really just a fun card.

It is made entirely with scraps and snippets.  Even the black card had the torn edge already and I thought it matched up with the background piece which looked like torn paper and was cut from a department store gift card.

The little heart was lying on my desk too.  So I scribbled white gel pen round the edge and added faces and put some hair on "me".

I'm taking this card over to Pixies Snippets Playground, Week #191

9 comments:

MaryH said...

Hi Barb. Yay for you at getting some good buys at Sizzix. This one is just cute as can be, and love the kids with their blackboard background. Just gave you a welcome shoutout on my post today, with a link to your lovely blog. Hope some visitors show up! Have a lovely Sunday. TFS

KT Fit Kitty said...

Fun card, Barb! Love your new dies! I enjoy a good bargain too! And good for you for using up the scraps!

Jenni's Jems said...

What a great fun card Barb! Read your sidebar and I am in awe of you making 60/80 cards in a month!!!!x

laurie said...

Cute card! it's always fun to get happy mail!

Cathy said...

Such a fun card Barb, great use of snippets, Cathy x

Sarn said...

Hee hee . . . what a fun snippets card xxx

Di said...

Brilliant Barb! Gave me a giggle here - great and really fun card! Oh dear though, you made me nip over to Sizzix - I only bought a couple of die sets from their sale (one is for the Playground anyhow) but really dithered about the ridiculous postal charges. Still, the saving was still huge I suppose :)


Hugs

Di xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant fun card Barb......great way of using up snippets...or as I call mine the bit box!....Joolsx

Greta said...

Super fun--love the hair on the girl!