Saturday, 15 August 2015

"Hooray" - snippets

Happy Sunday Playmates!

Today I'm bringing these two very similar cards to Pixie's Snippets Playground.

I used snippets of Papermania "Happy Days" paper that I've had for a long time and my new Stampin' Up stamp set (Endless Birthday Wishes).  These stamps are so useful as the words which are separate stamps mix and match,

I did a little stamping, a little stitching and coloured a few gems which were added for sparkle.  The little banners were punched with a Stampin' Up punch.

In total I made six similar cards using various snippets of these and other papers from the same paper pack.

I hope you're enjoying your weekend.  I have my Bestie and her hubby coming to stay tomorrow  so probably won't be around much for a few days but please do call again soon.

8 comments:

  1. Morning Barb, wonderful colors and two super cute designs.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cards Barb. Pretty papers and great stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and festive pair of birthday cards! Cute cakes and great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your company! I adore your cards--wonderfully designed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barb...Two great cards....love the stamps and the pretty papers....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two fabulous cards Barb! I have that stamp set in my sights when I get round to ordering from SU - love how you used it perfectly with those lovely snippets.

    Have fun with your visitors!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely cards- hope you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely perfect snippets cards here Barbara. I just nabbed this SU set and think it's ESSENTIAL as it's so versatile.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment.....Please click on my header (at top of page) to see more of my cards. Barb xx