Friday 21 August 2015

Sending you Flowers

Hello and Thank You for your visit.

Today I would like to say Hello and a very warm welcome to both Fit Kitty and Hazel who  have recently  joined my blog.

Kitty was recently  invited to be a Guest Designer on several blogs  and makes lots of very pretty cards and Hazel has recently been experimenting with many different and interesting techniques.  It would be lovely is you are able to pay them both a visit.

My card today is made with a stamp from a Penny Black set called "Hugs" and the sentiment is one of a set by Woodware.

I stamped both onto parchment paper with Versamark and embossed with gold.  Then I coloured the balloon on the front with a Spectrum Noir pencil and the rest of the design on the back with Zig marker pens.  I stamped the flowers over the background of the parchment with a white Brilliance ink pad and attached it with brads to some blue pearl card.

I would like to enter this card into the challenge on Try it on Tuesday blog which is entitled "sending you Flowers"

Happy Crafting Everbody!

13 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Brilliant card Barbara, love vellum, very imaginative card. Thanks for sharing. Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

KT Fit Kitty said...

Super cute card! I love that adorable stamp! Lovely sentiment too! Thank you for the warm welcome, Barb!

chrissie said...

Beautiful card with a very cute image

Love Chrissie xx

I Card Everyone said...

Hi Barb!!! Darnell sent me and I am oh so happy she did!!! Had to take a peek at your tiny craft cabin - well your cards are just fantastic, too!
=] Michele

froebelsternchen said...

Lovely Barb! Thank you for entering TIOT's!

Carol L said...

How pretty to stamp on parchment paper! What a fun technique and I love all those pretty flowers!

Eve said...

Hi Barb
Oh I love your card - it is just perfect!!
I have a serious week spot for Penny Black stamps as my bank balance will tell you!! LOL!!
Eve xx

Meggymay said...

A beautiful card with a sweet image and lovely words. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

MaryH said...

Hi Barb, Just saw your link over at Darnell's new friends corner, so zipped over to enjoy this delightful PB card you're sharing today. Can't beat a PBlack image and I love the sweetness of the way you've used it on such a cheery card. Bound to brighten up someone's day. I think I just became your newest follower (at first blogger told me I was already a follower!). I see that lots of my friends have discovered your blog, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you. Have a great weekend, and TFS

scrappymo! said...

Your parchment coloured card is so pretty. I like the idea of colouring some of the image on the front and the rest on the back of the parchment. It is a lovely effect.

Viv said...

Hi Barb! A quick visit - sorry can't comment on everything you've done recently - am hoping to have a couple of hours this afternoon with some stamps and inks (2 weeks till am home properly!)-
Love this beautiful card! Great image, lovely sentiment. What is there NOT to like?!!

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Barb...Gorgeous card.....love the cute image and the way you have coloured it....Joolsx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, this is so sweet!