Sunday 12 July 2015

The Pied Piper Scarecrow

Hello and Welcome.

Last Monday I told you that I stuffed a rat.  Well it's one of the rats in these photos.

It was our village's Scarecrow Festival, with open gardens and cream teas in the church this weekend.  Thankfully we didn't have any rain until a couple of showers this afternoon.

There are some great scarecrows all round the village and this fine fellow stood on the green, across the road  opposite my sitting room window.

He was put up on Friday and will be there for a few more days but I think I'll miss seeing him when he's gone.

I hope you have a good week.
 Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Neet said...

How wonderful to have a village that partakes in one of these. We passed through somewhere the other week and I spotted one or two fun fellows. Trouble was "he" never drives slow enough for me to appreciate such things.
Hugs, Neet xx