Monday 20 July 2015

Batch Making & New 'Encouragers'


Hello and Welcome.


I'm very excited to now have more than 10 followers and would like to say welcome today to:-

Pixie
Kathy
KathyK
Shaz
Nessa

I'm sure many of you will recognize the embossing folder I've used for these cards.  It came free with a magazine.

I often batch make cards as most of what I make goes to my chosen charity each month.

I made eight cards using co-ordinations card in different colours, added glossy accents to the dots and silver-grey pearls plus some little bows.

The diecuts behind the small sentiment are from a set of Marianne dies.

4 comments:

Diane said...

Wow Barb love that embossing folder design and what gorgeous cards.

Hugs Diane

Lou said...

It's surprising what lovely effects you get with an embossing folders. I love the classic look of these Barb x

Carol L said...

What a pretty set of birthday cards, and the embossing looks so festive! Well done on all of them!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Ahh Barb, Tis a lovely folder, well done... Great batch, and thanks for the welcome too. :) great blog you are building!!!
thanks for popping over, Shaz in Oz.x

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}