Thursday 25 June 2015

Summertime!

Hello and Welcome

Today my post is one of two similar cards I made a couple of weeks ago.  One was for males and this is the female version.

I dry embossed the bicycle ( a Sizzix embossing folder) onto co- ordinations card then rubbed back with a sanding block.

The flowers are punched out from scraps of white card that I coloured with Pro Markers then added Rangers Inkssentials enamel accents for the centres and the butterfly is punched out too.  The flower brad for the centre of the wheel is from my stash.

The sentiment is unmounted red rubber that I've had  forever.,,,  I mounted onto a white A6 card and rounded the top right hand corner just because it looked right then did faux stitching with a black pen to add interest.

I think this card qualifies for the challenge on the 613 Avenue Create blog.# 129 as it has a bicycle, a butterfly and flowers.

4 comments:

Bettina L. said...

Oh this is a fab dry embossed bicycle card. Love the colours and flowers too. Thanks for playing at 613 Avenue Create and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member 613 Avenue Create xx

Diane said...

Very fun dry embossed image and card design.

Hugs Diane

Aurora said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you back soon.
Cheers,
Aurora

Barb said...

Thank you Bettina, Diane and Aurora for visiting and for your kind comments. Barbxx