Friday 12 June 2015


Good Morning and hope you have a happy Friday.

I am waiting for some Sizzix die sets to arrive shortly so I'm looking forward to having some playtime up in my cabin later on today.

I made this card a couple of weeks ago and coloured the image with my Spectrum Noir pencils which I'd not used before.  I think I might have given him a little more shading but he really is a cutie isn't he.

I love this dear little Penny Black dog and thought he would be perfect for entering into the Cutie Pie Blog Challenge which is currently  "Cats and Dogs".

The papers are from my stash and the flowers punched out, shaped and inked around the edges.

The sentiments are from a set by Paula Pascal.  I finally added a little Glossy Accents to the dog's nose.

4 comments:

Lisa xx said...

Oh how sweet.....love this stamp, such an adorable dog!

Thank you for joining in with the Cuties xx

Sarah said...

Such a cute card Barbara, love the stamp and the pink and green combo. Thanks for joining the Cutie Pies this time and Good Luck!! Sarah

Julie said...

Lovely cute card. Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie challenge.

Shona Hamill said...

Great card, love the image. Thank you for sharing with the Cutie Pies. Shona x