Wednesday 17 June 2015

"Hello" sketch

Hello Again!

I've  recently been playing with Brusho paints and had a little pile on my table for using as backgrounds so decided to use this colour.

After cutting the blue card to size I chose the part of the Brusho card I wanted to use, cut it to size then snipped off one corner.

The tag is by Marianne and the leafy scrolls  are a small Cheery Lynn die which I cut into pieces.

I die cut the sentiment and two flowers from scraps of card. The flower is from Sue Wilson's Faux Quilled Blooms set and "Hello" is a Clearly Besotted die.

I coloured the two tiny gems yellow and added a blue Papermania Dew Drop to the center of the flower.  The bow was made with white ribbon from my stash.

I had fun making this and am pleased with how it turned out.

The card I made today is for the Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge as I really enjoyed following a sketch last week.  It's something I'd never tried before.

The image on the left is the challenge template for the above card.

2 comments:

Lou said...

i spy your Hello stamp :) lovely x

Jenée said...

Barb, such a nice, nice card. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.