Sunday 26 July 2015

Snippets Tag Card


I'd like to take  this card over to join in with the girls at Pixie's Snippets Playground

The background card has been in my scrap box for ever. It  didn't work when I first stamped it with a silver Brilliance ink pad, but I knew it would work with something one day .....

The pink paper is some from my stash.  I die cut one layer of the flower with the corner and the top layer with  another scrap of lighter pink paper and added a silver card candy to the centre.

The tag was diecut with a Marianne die from a scrap of white card which was already embossed  and the ribbon was a scrap too.  I finished with 3 clear gems and a silver-grey pearl on the four corners.


3 comments:

Sarn said...

What a lovely tag snippets card Barb.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Di said...

A really gorgeous card Barb! I adore the design, and everything goes together so well. A delight to look at.

I sorted/zapped out the extra link for you :) It's always easy for me to do so never worry about it.

Hugs

Di xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Brilliant work Barb you really think of layout ideas differently have a classic beauty, thanks for popping over, Shaz in Oz.x

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}