Saturday 4 July 2015

Blue Birds


Happy Saturday!

I made this card yesterday afternoon and would like to enter it into the challenge on the Tuesday Morning Sketch blog.

The bird paper that I used for the background is from my stash.  I embossed the light blue paper in my Cuttlebug using a Cuttlebug embossing folder (Tiny Bubbles) then cut it into strips and mounted onto the cream paper.

Both the cream and white scalloped rectangles were die cut and the image is from a Stampin Up set.  I coloured with Pro markers and added a blush of blue chalk for the sky then added Glossy Accents to the water splashes.

The corners of the cream rectangle were chopped off with an X cut corner rounder and the topper was stuck onto the card with the image raised on foam pads.  I cut the banner from the background paper then stamped the Stampin Up sentiment which I punched out and stuck onto the banner.  The silver-grey pearls are from my stash and the small pink bow is made with crochet thread.

Enjoy your weekend and please do come back again soon.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Sweet, sweet card! Lovely image and I love the tiny bubbles embossing!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That