I got my alcohol inks out on Sunday for the first time in ages.
I inked randomly with three colours onto the back of the inside lid of a tub of Benecol spread - you know the butter substitute stuff that we have to eat when we eat lots of chocolate and chips!
After inking I trimmed it to size then stuck it with double sided tape to scrap card to give it strength then embossed it in my Cuttlebug.
I mounted the finished background onto black card because I thought it made the colours pop.
This morning I added the ribbon and the sentiment which was inked round the edges with Black Soot distress ink. The two silver hearts were lying on my desk from a few days ago. They just seemed to fit. Then a few small gems were added and I mounted onto an A6 card.
The sentiment is from a Woodware set and EF is by Crafters Companion. The diecut is from a Spellbinders labels set that I find really useful and use often.
I would like to enter this card into Country View Challenges - Make your Own Background and
Pixie's Snippets Playground - Week 214