Saturday 28 March 2015

This little piggy


Hello and thank your visit to my blog

Yesterday I had a great day.  In the morning I went to Loobi Crafts to do some cardmaking with friends.

This is one of the cards we made.  I think Lisa called it a 'slide' card.    When it's folded closed the pig disappears and the card will fit into an A6 envelope.

The pig is stamped onto the white card, then again onto fancy paper and cut out - minus tail.  The pig is paper pieced.  a strip of brown card was scored on the Hougie board and a slit cut to accommidate the pig image and two embossed strips of card were attached (one is only visible when the card is closed.

The pig stamp is a set by Woodware which includes two sentiments "this little piggy..." and "hogs and kisses". The Best wishes and spotty circle are from a sentiment set by Paula Pascal.  All sentiments sit comfortably inside the circle.  Of course I bought the sentiment set and the piggy - plus a few other bits and pieces, as you do ...

I have several stamps which will work really well with this type of card.  I know I'll be doing more. Again my photography has let me down, I'm afraid, as although the white card fits into the card properly it looks a bit wonky unfortunately.

Then to finish off the day on another very positive note Harry Kane played in his first footie match for England AND scored a goal in 80 seconds.

No comments: