Saturday 7 March 2015

Mix and Match



It's just a quick post  as I'm off on holiday  later today. We're staying with friends tonight then off to the sun with them in the morning.

I recently  received three sets of new dies as a gift when I subscribed to a craft magazines.

I was keen to have a play and see how the flowers, in particular, looked when they were cut out.  So I cut some out from the yellow card with little attention to position.  Noticing there was room for a sentiment at the bottom I decided to cut some more out of  red card.

Both red and yellow cards were trimmed to size and matted onto some black card.  I placed the die cut- outs where I wanted them, added some glitter glue to a few places and a button & thread to the yellow card.

Voila!  I had two quick cards for my charity box.

Bye for now.

No comments: