I recently received three sets of new dies as a gift when I subscribed to a craft magazines.
I was keen to have a play and see how the flowers, in particular, looked when they were cut out. So I cut some out from the yellow card with little attention to position. Noticing there was room for a sentiment at the bottom I decided to cut some more out of red card.
Both red and yellow cards were trimmed to size and matted onto some black card. I placed the die cut- outs where I wanted them, added some glitter glue to a few places and a button & thread to the yellow card.
Voila! I had two quick cards for my charity box.
Bye for now.