Thursday 1 October 2015

Thanks a bunch

Good Evening Everyone.

I would like to enter this card into the Cute Card Thursday Challenge  where this time the theme is masculine.

I don't know if my card will qualify but you have to admit he is a very masculine bear ....

The stamp is one of my old favourites.  It's a Hobby Arts wooden stamp  which was stamped onto brown card and fussy cut.  I added Glossy accents to his eyes and nose, cut around his arm and put in some punched flowers that were stuck onto craft wire.

The background is  Peacock Feather distress ink which was smooched onto a piece of white card and I stamped with aDeNami stamp and added a couple of tiny punched flowers.  The sentiment is a De Nami stamp too.


7 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

A very cute bear, Barb! I like his flowers and your wonderful inky background!

Carol L said...

What a cute card! I love that sprig of flowers in the bear's hand! Adorable!

Eve said...

Hi Barb
I love your very masculine bear!!!
Your fussy cutting is fantastic and the background looks amazing. The flowers give the card a big pop!!
Eve xx

Hettie said...

A very smart Male bear for sure! Lovely card there Barb. Been to Warwick today....land of the Bear!!
Hugs
xx

Erika said...

The sentiment works so well with this bear and his flowers Barb.
Love it.

Hugs Erika. x

Lisa Andersson said...

Barb I love your VERY masculine bear!! Great card! Good luck in the challenge and I´m so happy for your vote, many thanks <3
Hugs Lisa

Deb said...

It certainly does qualify Barb, he is perfect to send to a man/boy! Love the bear and the flowers!
Many thanks for joining in our Masculine Challenge at Cute Card Thursday this week! Debx