Saturday, 5 September 2015
Cherry on the Top
My card today was made using the bleeding tissue technique. I had already used the pieces of tissue once and this was just an experiment to see if they would work a second time.
I was pleased with the pastel finish that was there once I removed the tissue paper pieces.
I used black soot Distress ink to wipe through this old Papermania brass stencil then mounted onto the black card and added some red stickles to the two cherries.
The sentiment is from an Inky Doodles set.
I'd like to enter this card into Challenge #91 on the Creative Fingers blog.
Alphabet Challenge blog O for One Layer
I hope you have a lovely weekend.