Saturday, 30 May 2015

quick crafty tip 2 of 2


 Although I managed to get the sentiment and butterfly out of the die it wasn't an easy job.  As you can see from this photo they looked very untidy  and there is even a hole in the butterfly's body where I had to poke so hard from the back to release it.

I find by putting quite a lot of talcum powder on the cutting side of the die before putting it through my Cuttlebug everything comes  out much more easily and the diecuts are much neater than those shown in this photo.  If you enlarge this photo you will see how much powder I use.  When I used the powder the die cuts looked nice and clean and tidy as shown in the picture on the previous page.

I hope some of you will find this tip helpful.


Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment.....Please click on my header (at top of page) to see more of my cards. Barb xx