Tuesday 21 April 2015

New Baby Girl


A sunny Good Morning!

The weather is beautiful and I'm going out for the day with friends.  We're doing a Brusho workshop this afternoon  at Colemans after having lunch at the nearby pub.  So just a quick post today.

A few weeks ago I went to a Saturday workshop where we made ten cards in the one day.  They were mainly quite quick simple cards -they needed to be with the time available, but they were all fresh and pretty cards that I was very pleased with.

I shall be doing more like this and adapting to make baby boy cards too.

I have lots of these little pegs hidden away in my stash that haven't seen the light of day for years so have nothing that I'll need to buy to make them.  No doubt there will be something I need to buy from Colemans today though.

I hope you enjoy your day - I think I will!

No comments: