Friday 17 April 2015

Ally Pally (5) Bubble Bloom Julie



I'm so glad you decided to visit my blog.

It's a quick post this evening as I'm running late - only just cleared away after dinner.

This card is made with a  Woodware stamp,  Bubble Bloom Julie.  I really like the sentiment which comes with it.

I used a promarker for the leaves and for the flowes card candi, which was stuck on with Pinflair Glue Gel.  I rounded the corners and used a silver Krylon pen on the edge of the topper.

Next I put the pink bow and little heart on the card but it still looked unfinished so I added the tiny green dots with the pro marker I'd used for the leaves.  That is a tip I heard on Create and Craft some time ago - from Sarah Busby of Inky Doodles, I think.

I'll be back tomorrow with card No. 6 of 7 from items I bought at Alexandra Palace last Saturday.   I can't believe almost a week has passed since then.

No comments: