Saturday, 18 February 2017
Out for an inking!
I decided to get some of my old stamps out for an inking. This card was made using a Hero Arts stamp and Sizzix die from a set I've had for quite a few years.
I stamped the background card with a versamark pad and embossed with clear embossing powder. I used three marker pens to ink up the same stamp then diecut the image and layered up with foam pads.
I gave up on trying to photograph this after a while as either the heat embossing on the background didn't show or the flower image looked blown out.
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge blog - Week 403 (anything goes)
Sweet Stampin' - Flowers
Shopping Our Stash #290 - No Hearts