Wednesday 10 June 2015

For Derek


Happy Tuesday to you and thank you for visiting.

I've made this card for my husband's cousin who is retiring this month.  I think he's counting the days down now!  Happy Retirement  Derek. xx

This is my first attempt at triple stamping and it's something I've been meaning to try for a while.

I used a Hero Arts stamp set for the images and "It's a Special Time" sentiment which I stamped with a versamark inkpad and embossed with detail silver embossing powder.

I added the dark blue and tartan ribbons and the silver brad, all from my stash.

I would like to enter this in the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog challenge and Try it Tuesday Challenge "Clocks and Watches"

5 comments:

Amber Milone said...

Great card for a masculine retirement! I love the triple stamping technique and how you used the ribbon on it. Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

froebelsternchen said...

Fab card Barb!

Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time!

sirkkis said...

Well done, great card. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT.

CJ said...

Lovely and thoughtful card. I always appreciate a hand-made card over a store-bought one. I hope the recipient appreciates it, too.

Bonnie Garby said...

Great card Barb. I love the tartan ribbon you used - it's perfect for a masculine card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.I am now your newest follower and would love it if you visited my Make Time To Craft Blog and became a follower too.