Sunday 21 June 2015

"Bloomin Marvellous"


Hello again on this Sunday Evening.

It was my 46th Wedding Anniversary last week and this is the card I made for my Hubby.  Perhaps it's a strange card for the occasion but it's the type my husband likes  ... also I'd only just got these stamps but mainly he really is bloomin marvellous.

The stamps are a Paper Artsy set.  I coloured the background with Distress ink, the flowers and leaves with Spectrum Noir pencils and wiped round the edge with black ink.

 I've posted a photo on FB of us on honeymoon in Spain in 1969.  Although my hair is still ginger, now it's out of a bottle, I've put on a few pounds in weight and could never wear a skirt that short now ....

Happy Crafting Everyone!

3 comments:

Lou said...

i love paper artsy stamps - a super card. Hope you enjoyed your anniversary x

Barb said...

Thanks Louise. We had a lovely day.

Barb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.