Thursday 16 April 2015

Ally Pally (4) Playing with chalks



Hello Again!  This is my fourth card using something bought from Ally Pally last Saturday.

Yesterday I had a friend round to do some crafting.  One of the things we decided to do was using large stamps to make backgrounds using chalks.  It's a technique neither of us has done for a long time now.

We used our Versamark ink pads, which leaves a watermark on the card then coloured with chalks, using cotton wool pads.

Today I made a few cards using some of the  backgrounds.  The ribbon was from my stash and yeah! I've used up a few more of those old peel offs.

 I used my new Memory Box  (No.98838) "Happy Birthday" die.  I think it's going to be one that I use quite often as it makes a quick card which will help to fill up my charity box each month.  The possibilities for using different backgrounds and embellishments, with this die, is almost endless.


No comments: