Thursday 19 November 2015

An Oldie for Friday

Happy Friday Everyone.

My card today was made in 2010 and I remember the day so well, sitting in the garden on a lovely sunny day playing with texture paste and some masks.  This one is by Imagination Crafts.

Unfortunately the photo is not very good quality so the texture doesn't show up.

Hubby had been having a sort out and gave me lots of the divider sheets from old ring binders.  I decided to include the holes down the side of this card instead of trimming it away.

It was then mounted onto a piece of black card.  I tore the side and rubbed on some silver metallic rub ons which is similar the the gilding wax that we use today.

I'm sharing this card on Ericka's blog Snappy Crafts where we link up to share "Oldies" just for fun each Friday.

If you link with Erika and leave her a comment she'll visit you too.

6 comments:

Diane said...

Really lovely design Barb, I love the stencil and colors.

Hugs diane

Erika said...

A lovely stencilled card Barb and a great colour combo, the pale blue goes lovely with the black and white.
Thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie today, have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Barb and a great bit of recycling....Joolsx

Jenny L said...

Hi Barb,
what a brilliant oldie today.
Great design and wonderful textures I am sure.
Not sure I like your post above though.LOL.
Have a super weekend, and enjoy your craft class on Sunday.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cuilliesocks said...

This is just lovely Barb, love the image and your colours, great Oldie, Kate x

Carol said...

What a gorgeous oldie Barb, love the design and your recycling. Carol x